The first Haute Photographie in Amsterdam. A boutique fair with the allure of a museum.
From 15-18 September at The ‘Museumplein’.
- 40 artists, the contributing galleries bring together works from a great variety of international photographers.
- young talents, a focus exhibition showcases works by young talents.
- bookstore, powered by Artibooks, an online bookstore specialising in signed, vintage, rare, self-published, and limited edition photography books.
- restaurant catered by Daalder (we loved their dinner boxes during Covid)
- guided tours, discover art with an expert
- portfolio review, the Portfolio Review is intended for dedicated photographers with a developed and serious approach to their work. Recent graduates are more than welcome.
And very special (I have to take my brothers!):
Starting Thursday, September 15, you can have your picture taken with the original 1972 Europa CUP 1.
Find all the information here
Enjoy your weekend!
credits featured image: Marcus Shaefer.